Z Business: $50 fuel credit sign up offer for n3 Limited Members.
Z is giving a $50 NZD (including GST) fuel credit (“Offer”) to active members of n3 Limited who open a new Z Business account between Thursday, 1 February until 11.59pm Sunday, 31 March 2024 (“Promotional Period”). The Offer will be applied to your Z Business account within 15 working days of account opening.
By participating in this promotion, you accept these terms and conditions.
1. The promotion is run by us, Z Energy Ltd of 3 Queens Wharf, Wellington, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
2. To receive the Offer, you must use the promo code n3FUEL50 when you open a new Z Business account within the Promotional Period. Limit 1 Offer per Z Business account.
3. The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. You will not be eligible for the Offer if you cancel your Z Business account before the Offer is applied.
5. The Promoter may refuse to credit your Z Business account with the Offer and/or close your Z Business account where, in its view, you have acted fraudulently or not complied with these terms and conditions or the Z Business terms and conditions.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of new Z Business accounts opened using an email address or phone number belonging to any other person.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
10. Standard Z Business terms and conditions apply, click here for more.