Musashi Chilly Bin Giveaway promotion
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions relate to the “Musashi Chilly Bin Giveaway” promotion ("Promotion"). Information on how to enter the Promotion and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter
2. The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over, who are registered members of the Flybuys or Airpoints™ programme.
3. Employees of Vitaco Health NZ Ltd (New Zealand) Ltd (the “Promoter”), and Z Energy Limited and their immediate families, as well as the owners, managers, and staff of each Participating Store (“Agents”) and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Employees Loyalty New Zealand or Air New Zealand™, and their immediate families, are also ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion.
4. Entries into the promotion open at: 12.01am on Monday 27th of November 2023 and close at 11.59pm on Sunday 14th January 2024 in participating Z Energy Limited stores; (“Promotional Period”).
5. The promotion will be run in association with participating Z Energy Limited stores (“Participating Stores”).
6. To enter the promotion, simply, during the relevant Promotional Period, purchase any 2x Musashi Energy 500ml cans in a single transaction (“Qualifying Products”) and swipe their registered Flybuys card or Airpoints™ card at the time of purchase of the Qualifying Products (“Qualifying Transaction”).
7. Limit of one (1) entry per two (2) eligible products purchased
8. Multiple entries are permitted, provided that each entry is in accordance with the entry requirements stated in clause six (6).
9. There are a total of three (3) major Prizes available to be won. Each Prize consists of a Musashi 40L Chilly Bin and 60 Musashi Energy Drinks 500ml (RRP $500) (“Major Prize”).
10. Major Prizes and minor are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
11. In the event that the Major Prize or any part of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
Draw and Winner Notification
12. The Major Prize winners will be determined by way of random draw from all valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period on 29th January 2024. The Major Prize winners will be the first three (3) eligible entries randomly drawn by the Promoter. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries to be used in the case of an invalid entry or entrant being drawn.
13. In the event that (a) an ineligible entry is drawn (for example if the entrant is not a New Zealand resident or is not over 18 years and over), or (b) a winner has already been selected to win another Prize, or (c) the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within seven (7) days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
14. Prize winners must provide the Promoter with a valid New Zealand residential delivery address within seven (7) days of being contacted by the Promoter. If the Promoter does not receive a winner’s valid New Zealand residential delivery address within that period, their Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
15. Prizes will be delivered to the address nominated by the winner within 31 days of the winner providing the Promoter with a valid New Zealand residential delivery address.
16. Acceptance of a Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
19. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winner’s entry and disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
22. Prize winners will be contacted by phone on the phone number listed on the winning Flybuys or Airpoints™ account. The winner will be the person listed as the primary cardholder on the winning Flybuys or Airpoints™ account (regardless of who made the Qualifying Purchase). Neither the Promoter, Z Energy Limited, Loyalty New Zealand nor Air New Zealand will be responsible in any way for any disputes arising as a result of entries being submitted by persons other than the primary card holder.
23. Entrants are responsible for ensuring the contact details associated with their Flybuys or Airpoints™ account are correct at the time of entry.
24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents take no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion due to, without limitation, technical malfunction or human error. The Promoter and its agents are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
28. Entries are deemed received at the time they are received by the Promoter, and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
29. As a condition of participating in the promotion, each winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) which a winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or participating in any prize, howsoever caused.
30. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
31. The Promoter and the Agency collect and hold personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this Promotion and for future promotional purposes. For the purposes of notifying the winners and facilitating redemption of prizes, the Promoter and the Agency may pass winners’ personal details to their agencies and other associated organisations. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
32. The Promoter is Vitaco Health (New Zealand) Limited, Corner Kordel Place & Accent Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013, New Zealand.
33. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.