This page was last updated on 21 September 2020.
1. Changes to terms and conditions
We may change these website terms from time to time. By browsing this website you accept that you are bound by the current terms, conditions and disclaimer, and you should check these each time you revisit the site.
2. Changes to/operation of this website
We may change the format and content of this website at any time. We may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content, or for any other reason.
3. Z website do’s and don’ts
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference
You may not:
- copy, display, modify, distribute, broadcast, alter, use for creating derivative works, use for any commercial or public purpose, or tamper with or otherwise use any material contained in the website
- remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website
- use this website in breach of any legislation or for any unlawful act, or to damage or disrupt this website, or in any way that breaches any third party’s rights, or
- link to this website without our express written consent
4. Are there any other terms?
If this website links to any additional terms for a particular product or tool, you must read those terms and these website terms together. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the product or tool-specific terms, the product or tool-specific terms will prevail.
5. Intellectual property rights
This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Z or our subsidiaries, or have been licensed to us by the owner(s) of those rights so that we can use this material as part of this website.
This website also contains trademarks. All trademarks on this website belong to Z or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this website.
6. External links
We are not responsible for any third party content you access through this website. This includes any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
7. Data protection
8. Access to the website
We may terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
9. Our liability
All information or advice included on this website is intended to be general in nature. While we try to ensure that all information provided on this website is correct, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or otherwise) you or any third party suffer in connection with the use (or inability to use) the website or the use of, or reliance on, content contained on or accessed through the website. We also exclude any condition or warranty that could be implied into these terms (but only to the extent that this is allowed by law).
Some laws contain non-excludable warranties, guarantees or other rights. For example, the Consumer Guarantees Act permits recovery of consequential loss in some circumstances. These website terms do not in any way exclude or restrict any non-excludable or modifiable statutory benefits you may have.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Governing law
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Aotearoa New Zealand.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the website or these terms and conditions, please contact us.