If things aren't going to plan, these fixes can help get you charged up and back on the road.
EV not charging
Your vehicle may not be requesting a charge if:
- It's locked from charging
- It's waiting for a pre-set schedule (set up by the vehicle)
- It's fully charged
Your Evnex charger may not be offering a charge if:
- Not being powered on (check if the LEDs are active)
- Not being connected to the network (check the LED display in the user guide)
- Waiting for a pre-set schedule (set up by the app)
Issues with Evnex app
Check that you have internet connection or cellular data available, if not you won't be able to log-in to the app.
If you continue to have issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charging cable locked
If the charger's turned off before the cable is removed, it will lock the cable in place. Turn the power back on to remove the cable.
Need a replacement cable?
If your charger cable is damaged or you change vehicles and require a new cable or connector, it can be replaced by an approved Evnex electrician. There is a fee for this that includes a callout fee, labour and product charge.
If you're still not having any luck, the team at Evnex are happy to help, call them on 0800 935 007 or email email@example.com.